2012/13 Last and first Weeks of the Year - two resorts with easy transfer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We had a bad transfer on our last trip to Bonaire, but our trip prior to that was two weeks in a remote resort in Roatan and we liked the full dive day while others were on the move. I welcomed repeating dives in Bonaire and Roatan - will I get bored repeating dives near PG? Our novice skills in critter spotting require development and sometimes we need a second chance to notice something, even after it jumps up waving arms and legs inking us. Also, this will be our first trip with a camera. We might need several passes in swift current to take pictures of stationary objects. Plus, we will be able to work off the huge amount of calories we consume in food and Cuba Libres by ascending 100 steps to our sea view room.

My intuitions are galloping for El Galleon and I have a feeling we will like how they dive. Any resort that has a video narrated by someone who sounds like John Cleese has to be interesting! :wink:

Hopefully not run like Fawlty Towers!

Any resort that has a video narrated by someone who sounds like John Cleese has to be interesting! :wink:

Hopefully not run like Fawlty Towers!
Que?
Don't mention the German!
Pity the series was so short.
Classic.
It would be interesting though but highly inprobable. You will be in good hands at El Galleon and Asia Divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom