2010 Spring Megadive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brewone0to & Shelli- coleslaw, INDUSTRIAL SIZE Can of Baked Beans, 24 ct PKG hot dogs & buns, salsa, eggs, Chili for hot dogs , assorted drinks

Cardzard - 1 case of sodas, 2 packs of hot dogs and buns, tub of Potatoe salad, case of water, usual breakfast stuff, Galaxy dive stuff

Tao of the Dive - 2 18 ct. eggs, few 2 litre sodas, chicken breasts to smoke

Scuba Jenny & Hermit Crab - S'mores fixins, couple pounds fried n crumbled bacon for brekky, something sweet for Sat. dinner. Coffee and creamer, and if I can find the piece, a coffee pot.

Poor college students- cases of beer hamburgers and buns

Baby duck drop off to Jean- for paper towels, solo cups, and plastic forks/knives/spoons

Joyce n Mikey- customary eggs for breakfast, along with those tremendous MegaMuffins that Costco is so famous for, some margarine, as well as a couple of gallons of orange juice. We'll also have a couple of their yummy rotisserie chickens, good for picking anytime of day, or for Saturday's dinner.

scubafool inc-some firewood; shredded cheese, mushrooms, black olives, ziploc bags, propane tank, burner, and large pot, all for MegaOmelets; hot dogs and buns.

jeandiver-chips and brats (didn't know she had acquired multiple children, but just goes to show) - plates and brat bunners...

Kilted Ken -2x Scubaboard.com banners, the Rum Tote, a 20x20 pavillion, and some ice chests. He said he would also bring his Brinkmann Smoker/Grill for the food if needed.

Added plates and brat buns... (so I have the plates covered)__________________

I went back as far as page 20 and did not see any reference to plates. Jean, do we need plates?

See previous stuff post...
I added plates and brat buns.

Beano

Just spoke to our buddy Paul. He'll be picking up the eggs I committed to, as well as those tortilla shells to wrap the MegaOmelettes in, and some cookies.

yes, you got it right - no plates from me. yay jeano for filling that lack!

I grabbed some tortilla shells too..
Hopefully will get all the food stuff I prmosised prepared tonight. Packing, and will be ready to head out in the morning...

Brewone0to & Shelli- coleslaw, INDUSTRIAL SIZE Can of Baked Beans, 24 ct PKG hot dogs & buns, salsa, eggs, Chili for hot dogs , assorted drinks

Cardzard - 1 case of sodas, 2 packs of hot dogs and buns, tub of Potatoe salad, case of water, usual breakfast stuff, Galaxy dive stuff

Tao of the Dive - 2 18 ct. eggs, few 2 litre sodas, chicken breasts to smoke

Scuba Jenny & Hermit Crab - S'mores fixins, couple pounds fried n crumbled bacon for brekky, something sweet for Sat. dinner. Coffee and creamer. Tortilla shells
Poor college students- cases of beer hamburgers and buns

Baby duck drop off to Jean- for paper towels, solo cups, and plastic forks/knives/spoons

Joyce n Mikey- customary eggs for breakfast, along with those tremendous MegaMuffins that Costco is so famous for, some margarine, as well as a couple of gallons of orange juice. We'll also have a couple of their yummy rotisserie chickens, good for picking anytime of day, or for Saturday's dinner.

scubafool inc- some firewood; shredded cheese, mushrooms, black olives, ziploc bags, propane tank, burner, and large pot, all for MegaOmelets; hot dogs and buns.

jeandiver-chips and brats (didn't know she had acquired multiple children, but just goes to show) - plates and brat bunners...

Kilted Ken -2x Scubaboard.com banners, the Rum Tote, a 20x20 pavillion, and some ice chests. He said he would also bring his Brinkmann Smoker/Grill for the food if needed.

OK, I'll be there mid-morning to setup tents and the pavillion. I have to be back home to get the kid by 2, then will be coming back with the full family! We'll be staying all weekend, so this will be a first for us. Today is also mine and Holly's 9 year Anniversary. Hmmm,... kids and the rum tote!

OK, I'll be there mid-morning to setup tents and the pavillion. I have to be back home to get the kid by 2, then will be coming back with the full family! We'll be staying all weekend, so this will be a first for us. Today is also mine and Holly's 9 year Anniversary. Hmmm,... kids and the rum tote!

Happy Anniversary!

congrats holly & ken!

and great writing about your solo beer diving, david. that there's litrachur.

Congrats Ken, and my heartfelt condolences to your lovely bride.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom