2010 Spring Megadive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do have evidence of what Dawn did to your tent. Good thing I got that picture!!! :D

Attending the megadive was by far one of the best things to happen to me in quite sometime and I look forward to the next one in October. I have some pics and will post soon. I am beat and just want to sleep. I cant believe that I had to become a diver to meet so many great people. Thank you for everything the past 2 1/2 days. Dennis and Dave - Thank you for the moving skills as well.

Glad you could join us. Are you another Dennis n' Roxanne recruit? They are great people! :wink:

Aw thanks Jenn Ney:blinking:. And I really enjoyed our sunrise dive. It was just DELIGHTFUL!
I do wish you had secured some photographic eveidence of Dawn (aka TPQ) in action. Hum we will need some plans :crafty: for the fall.:D

I have to tell you.. I was grumbling when you woke me up. And I was thinking why in the world should I get up to put on a tight wetsuit just to jump in some cold water early in the morning.....Then I dropped down into the basin and remembered why. I was at peace. In my zen state. And I was with really cool friends who have stood the test of time and I am so grateful to know them. Thank you. It was delightful. I loved the mist rising up, and the reflection of the basin on the surface. And being with friends.

What a great turn out. I had a blast as usual!:D
I wanted to thank the our fellow members of the Scuba West Dive Club and our local friends for attending. I hope you'll all join us again.
It was also great meeting all the other new folks who attended! See you at the next event?
A great big thanks to our breakfast cook David and our dinner cook Ken for all your hard work! And thanks also to David for always suppling us with firewood for the bonfire!!!! :happywave:
Dear Jenny, I think you and Dawn have had enough rum for a day or 2. :drunks:

Well, another fantastic Meg-A-Dive event has come and gone.

There were so many good people, both newbies and regulars
that really came together to make this one of the best yet.

Twas nice to see most all of the "usual suspects", and meet some new ones.

I'm sure that we will see many of them again, as the ScubaBoard Meg-A-Dive events
tend to have a somewhat addictive effect on most if not all that attend them.

The group meals and campfire gatherings were a wonderful success,
and the Galaxy Dive was claimed by most to be the finest as of yet.

Can't wait until the Fall Meg-A-Dive to do it all again.

Last edited:
Edit: If someone is missing a camp chair, let me know. One was lonely this afternoon after everyone else had left, so we took it home.

If it's blue, I forgot mine near the fire :(

Anyone have pics of the galaxy dive? :D

Thanks to everyone involved, I know all of us from UCF had a blast!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom