2010 GLWC Merchandise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Ted, here's my order. Do you need the cash now, or can we pay at the M n G? If you need the money now, I can send you a check---PM me your address.

5180 Hanes Beefy T’s T-Shirt Silkscreen left chest porthole logo & full back Wrecking Crew logo - Gray
XL $13.00 each

Hey nat. You pick the color. just click on the attached file on the ladies fleece and you can see the colors. The vendor will match the color with the embroidery. I have the Dark Blue fleece and the embroidery is in red. I think the grey fleec's the embroidery is in Black.. It just depends on the color..

see original posting for updated details. I thought that would be best. Hint: Raspberry

1 - J754 Challenger Jacket Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back
Size L

2 - 5180 Hanes Beefy T’s T-Shirt Silkscreen left chest porthole logo & full back Wrecking Crew logo
Size XL Grey

Ted I'd like.....

F170 Hanes Hooded Pullover Sweatshirt Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back XXL preferibly Navy if not then the grey color. Whatever looks better with the logo. Thanks!

Hi Ted:

One F170 Hanes Hooded Pullover Sweatshirt Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back

Size - Large.
Color - Navy

Thanks!

Ted,

I would like:

F170 Hanes Hooded Pullover Sweatshirt Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back
S-XL $30.00 each
XXL $32.00 each

In Grey, please! Size XL

Don

I want one of the Grey Pocket T's in XL

And also a Men's fleece in Blue also in XL. Just let me know the total and paypal will be heading your way.

Jeff

Ted, I will take:

F170 Hanes Hooded Pullover Sweatshirt Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back - XL in Grey

Thanks for your efforts. Let me know how you want the money.

Back
Top Bottom