2009 Sexy Scuba Girls Calender

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

now you've found a whole new way to waste time now that you've found The Pub! :rofl3:

:lol: It is like a WHOLE NEW BOARD.....I had to pull myself away from all of the political debates and world economic outlooks.....OK OK :blush: I admit it....I was looking at ONESPEEDS Hot Chick Thread :blush:. But yes it is just like a whole new board and now I need to balance my time with yet another place which wants to consume it.

:lol: It is like a WHOLE NEW BOARD.....I had to pull myself away from all of the political debates and world economic outlooks.....OK OK :blush: I admit it....I was looking at ONESPEEDS Hot Chick Thread :blush:. But yes it is just like a whole new board and now I need to balance my time with yet another place which wants to consume it.

wait.... no contributions! you are not worthy!

wait.... no contributions! you are not worthy!

Well, they frown on me keeping that kind of content on my work computer :confused: (dunno why personally) so I could not add to the thread but will make a contribution so that I am not just taking....:D

Holy crap that was a lot of work for what we see on a daily basis here in So Cal. :) As for the OP, wish I had seen this at the beginning of the year. I have my little scuba center in the garage and that calendar would have been perfect!!

Back
Top Bottom