2009 is "THE YEAR OF THE DIVE BUDDY"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dancer Fleet

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Diving is meant to be shared with someone special. To encourage positive Buddy relationships the Dancer Fleet is declaring 2009 the Year of the Dive Buddy. To commemorate the occasion each yacht in the fleet has designated special Buddy Weeks with special Buddy Pricing!

Book your trip at regular price and your dive buddy travels for 1/2 off the regular cruise price!

Sun Dancer II
June 27 July 4, 2009
Oct. 24 Oct. 31, 2009

Wind Dancer
April 25 May 2, 2009
Nov 21-18, 2009 (Thanksgiving)

Star Dancer
Aug 2-11, 2009
Aug 13-22, 2009
Dec.13-21, 2009

Komodo Dancer
Jul 18 28, 2009
Dec. 21-31, 2009

Ocean Dancer
Nov. 25 Dec. 5, 2009
Jan 17 24, 2010

Sky Dancer
Jan 24 31, 2010
Feb 21-28, 2010

Paradise Dancer
June 14 25, 2009
Dec. 12 23, 2009

I protest. This discriminates against those of us who are decades long solo divers. Hmmm... any intelligent and lovely lady-go-divers want to double up and save $$$ through these deals?

I protest. This discriminates against those of us who are decades long solo divers. Hmmm... any intelligent and lovely lady-go-divers want to double up and save $$$ through these deals?

I think the prices are based on double occupancy to boot!:eyebrow:

It is structured so you can take half the discount just for yourself if you do not have a Buddy (or the lady-go-divers decline your offer!). See you there!

What exactly does this mean? Does this mean that a single diver gets their cruise for 25% off if they are unable to book with a dive buddy? If so, this is a good idea to attract business.

GREAT idea and hopefully it attracts lots of business. I wish I had more vacation time to get out but Thailand is all I get this year. Maybe next year will be "Year 2 of the Dive Buddy" :D

GREAT idea and hopefully it attracts lots of business. I wish I had more vacation time to get out but Thailand is all I get this year. Maybe next year will be "Year 2 of the Dive Buddy" :D

I will be in Thailand next week... long enough to pick up a new mask that is not longer available here in the states but not long enough to use it there! :shakehead:

Looks like I'll have to figure out when I can use the 25% for a week before the year's end

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom