2008 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One of the best Auburn games I've been to was the Auburn vs. Florida state game in about 1989. Maybe it was 1990. Was at Jordan Hare. FSU was beating the Tigers for about 3 quarters... then Auburn started to turn it around.... They came back from behind and rallied to score several times to win the game...

The thing was the FSU fans were doing their "chant" and it was annoying.....

when Auburn rallied, for some reason all the Auburn fans started the chant. So you had 86,000 + fans doing that chant to annoy the Seminoles......

After Auburn won the game, the fans wouldn't clear the stadium. They stayed in there with that chant for 45 minutes after the game with annoucements over the loud speakers trying to get them to leave... :rofl3:

Toomers corner was rolled so bad with TP that you couldn't see the redlights and police were trying to direct traffic. you couldn't hardly drive for all the toliet paper on the ground also....

There was such an after game party that I couldn't get my car out of the parking lot until 2:30am.

It was just one of those nights that you fully understood the importance of having a stadium on campus.

while Rocky Top gets old. it's not near as annoying as the chant of FSU fans doing their Woooooaaaawaaaawaaaaaa chant.

Oooh that's a tough one for me.

One of my favorite opposing team chants/songs is the one LSU does. I find my self dancing to it and have to stop:no lol.

You have to put the gator chomp up there with annoyance. It was a good idea, but like so many good ideas, became overdone. Now people do it for pretty much no reason. It's a good chant, but again, the symbol just gets way overused.

Oooh that's a tough one for me.

One of my favorite opposing team chants/songs is the one LSU does. I find my self dancing to it and have to stop:no lol.

Which LSU chant? Chinese Bandits? I used to love that one... until the Georgia Dome last December.

You have to put the gator chomp up there with annoyance. It was a good idea, but like so many good ideas, became overdone. Now people do it for pretty much no reason. It's a good chant, but again, the symbol just gets way overused.

:rofl3:You should have a look at my dive video from hawaii last year...90ft in the blue guess who is doing the chomp???:rofl3:

Which LSU chant? Chinese Bandits? I used to love that one... until the Georgia Dome last December.

I am not sure what it is called. I will have to look it up. It is the only one I don't get sick of.

That's alright, I have one of my mock chomping the gator at Morrison.

You know that is the kiss of death don't you...mock the chomp and the game is OVER...

On another note, can you explain this to me???
189813b7.gif

I am not sure what it is called. I will have to look it up. It is the only one I don't get sick of.

Chinese Bandits: http://www.fightmusic.com/mp3/sec/LSU__Chinese_Bandits.mp3

From what I get, they play it after every third down stop, and get the crowd to chant L-S-U on the last three notes.

They also have two others I really like...

Touchdown Sequence

http://www.fightmusic.com/mp3/sec/LSU__Pregame_and_Touchdown_Fight_Song.mp3

Well... Comes after a touchdown. I think it is the best TD sequence in the SEC, maybe all of college football. Really cool to see.

Tiger Rag

http://www.fightmusic.com/mp3/sec/LSU__Tiger_Rag.mp3

Everyone plays it (everyone with a Tiger mascot... except maybe Auburn?), but I dont think anyone does it better than LSU. It gives you chills to have thousands of people doing the T-I-G-E-R-S... TIGERS! on the end.

You know that is the kiss of death don't you...mock the chomp and the game is OVER...

On another note, can you explain this to me???
189813b7.gif

I can't explain most of what Tennessee football players do. I assume that is from '05? If so, I believe that is Jim Bob Cooter, which can explain a lot in itself

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom