2008 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone know any defensive coordinators, one is needed in Baton Rouge.

So is the Florabama the place to be watching the Alabama game this weekend? Someone told me it had closed, say it isn't so...

So might this be a good weekend to do Christmas shoping, the stores will be empty throughout the state, Alabama fans will be tuned in to see the win, Auburn fans will be tuned in hope that the Tide loses?

Maybe its time to let Troy University into an expanded SEC?

The Florabama closed a couple years ago after a hurricane, but I'm 99% it re-opened.

Troy State almost whopped up on LSU, but I don't think they are ready for an overall season in the SEC just yet. However, I will say they have greatly improved their team in the past few years.

...Also, what do you guys think of the Vols choice of HC?
Spurrier is already somewhat miffed and took a poke at him, so he must be doing something right already. :D

Why would Spurrier be miffed? (Unless he really wanted the job).

Rumor is that two years ago that Alabama wanted Spurrier to take over after Shula, but that Spurrier didn't want to have to work for Mal Moore. Spurrier supposedly suggested that they have Mal Moore retire and name someone else Athletic Director and that he would be willing to take it short term to make it look better... also this prompted South Carolina to up his contract there also...

Bama fans be thankful Saban won't win the national championship this year so he will probably stick around a while longer but the Irish may come a calling next year if Charlie has another season like this one.

Bama fans be thankful Saban won't win the national championship this year so he will probably stick around a while longer but the Irish may come a calling next year if Charlie has another season like this one.

heard the same comment about urban meyer. i don't buy it in either case. can't imagine what the motivation would be for either guy to leave their respective present jobs.

watched the fl vs bama sec championship game. best conf championship game i have ever seen. tebow was super. there is a rumor here in fl that superman wears tim tebow pajamas.

Back
Top Bottom