2006 Typhoon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So as you can see the tree is gone, and the pool is back to normal. Mike and Dennis, we're waiting for you....

Why doesn't everyone come and we'll just make it DORwhateverthehellnumberyouronnow

Cheers,

Matt.

matt_reed:
Why doesn't everyone come and we'll just make it DORwhateverthehellnumberyouronnow

Cheers,

Matt.

logistical cost.... unless....... there be a package for PPD DOR , wherein the cost per person to do number of dives would amount to an equivalent of a weekend in anilao.

the benefits :

1. Promotes PG here in
logo.gif

2. the advertising it would generate is tremendous as you would observe we are in an international forum and PPD in SB is quite known (depending on how you see it)

:D

hows that ? when would it be the not so full time in PG ? that's when we do DOR PG

paolov:
wherein the cost per person to do number of dives would amount to an equivalent of a weekend in anilao.

How much is that?$?$?$

Give me some numbers to work with and I'll let you know.

Glad to hear things aren't too much of a mess in P.G.......I will be at the Atlantis around the 28th or so with some fellow rebreather divers. I'll be doing some high def videography both above and below. Going to find out which dive guide is the macro-master critter finder.

COST??? Who cares?? it is SCUBA diving!! Go to PG and dive the "REAL" dive sites for that area!!! If you get really excited about diving come to the Visayas and dive the BEST dive sites in the world. Yep, we're biased.

Back
Top Bottom