Question 2006 Aqualung Legend Supreme Yoke to Din conversion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mnash760

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey guys, looking to convert my 06 legend supreme first stage from yoke to din. Aqualung pretty much won’t talk to me and none of the techs in my local shops seem knowledgeable enough to help me out with the part. Does anyone know the proper sku for which din I need? I’ve heard the apeks din conversion kit works as well but wanted to see if anyone here had experience with it. Also this seems like a fairly simple swap, is this something I can do on my own or do I need a tech? I’m fairly mechanical and own a wrench lol.

The conversion is very simple. The most specialized tools you need would be a first stage holder and a torque wrench. A first stage holder can be fashioned out of an old CO2 cartridge, old hose or even a wooden box in a pinch.

You can find the parts you need in the attached sheets as well as assemble instructions. You may find some parts are EOL, but if I'm not mistaken Aqualung changed the parts numbering scheme around 2020 to the RG system. The parts from a Leg3nd should be identical, although I'm not 100% sure on this, as I did not have the newer Leg3nd model in my hands.

Attachments

• Leg3nd - Schematics (2020).pdf
    190.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Legend Supreme - Schematics (2011).pdf
    888.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Legend - Service Manual (2012).pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 17
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom