2 XS Scuba (Worthington) HP119

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brysonjk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Up for sale are 2 HP119 steel cylinders. Both tanks were purchased new in 2009. Both are in current Hydro, and were 02 cleaned, and VIP'd this year. Meaning that if you are local, and I don't have to drain the air from the tanks, then you get tanks that are VIP'd, O2 cleaned, and ready to dive right out of the gate. They are really nice tanks, but since I have been diving side mount, I need something that is going to be little better for me.

If you are not local, I will have to drain the air, and remove the valves. So you will have to get it VIP'd again.

I will take pictures if you really need them, but they look like every other Worthington tank out there. No rust or anything.

Price is 275.00 OBO each + shipping.

shipping extimate...
If you are close by, I can meet you. or you can
use UPS or Fedex. I am in Pasadena, MD. Zip code 21122
42 Lbs each.

These are seperate tanks. They were used for sidemount. So that is correct. I will sell them single if anyone is interested. Just reply or email me.

One has a hydro of 06/06. so I will take 250.00 for that, but this other one is 11/07. I just looked.

I have one more HP119, also with a Hydro date of 06/06, that I am willing to let go for 250.00. It is also o2 cleaned, and Vip'd.

I didn't mention but these Hydro dates are the first hydro. So all tanks are less then 5 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom