2 x Catalina 80cuft Aluminum Tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melicertes

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I am in the Fountain Valley, Orange County area in Southern California.

Both tanks are in great condition but will need to get visual'ed to get them back into use as we have not used them for some time. Each tank has a weight integrated boot to offset tank buoyancy (the weight can be ditched in emergencies).

Both tanks have had plastic tank mesh on them since the day we bought them. They've only seen around 30 dives here in SoCal. The valves are in great shape so if you are looking for a good deal, this is it!

Asking price: $100 each; i.e. $200 for both. :coffee:

tanks.jpg

I am in the Fountain Valley, Orange County area in Southern California.

Both tanks are in great condition but will need to get visual'ed to get them back into use as we have not used them for some time. Each tank has a weight integrated boot to offset tank buoyancy (the weight can be ditched in emergencies).

Both tanks have had plastic tank mesh on them since the day we bought them. They've only seen around 30 dives here in SoCal. The valves are in great shape so if you are looking for a good deal, this is it!

Asking price: $100 each; i.e. $200 for both. :coffee:

I'm interested. I live in San Diego, would you mind local pickup? What condition are they in? Did you store them with PSI?

Local pickup is perfectly fine. Yes, they were stored for about 12 months with PSI. I will test them to get specific pressures but they have always had positive pressure aside from when they have been visual'ed.

No problem. Thanks for taking the time to drive out here to pick them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom