• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

2 weeks - Lembeh + ??

Discussion in 'Indonesia' started by ChrisM, Aug 10, 2019.

1. ChrisM

ChrisM Solo Diver

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499

Thanks all.

We are flying SFO - SIN and landing at 6:45 am. Spend the day and evening acclimating somewhat. *Hpe* to get into singapore at least for a little bit. Overnight at the airport and then Manado in the morning to NAD Lembeh for a week. NAD boat will take us to the pier where we'll be picked up by Gangga Island Resort for a week. Manado -SIN the next Saturday for the long voyage home

This all appeared more appealing than trying to jump around to different spots on regional carriers. We'll go somewhere else the next trip... maybe.

CajunDiva and outofofficebrb like this.
  2. AlMitch

AlMitch Manta Ray

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Very very nice!! NAD is great and Gangga is 5 star!!! Sounds like a fantastic trip.
    When in Singapore the black pepper crab is better than the chili crab...in my opinion! :wink:

Luko and chillyinCanada like this.
  3. scrane

scrane Manta Ray

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    Don't worry. I find that mentioning Bangka goes right over people's heads.

4. outofofficebrb

outofofficebrb HARRO HUNNAYYY

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    @ChrisM I can't wait to hear what you think about NAD. Singapore is a great city to have a stopover or a long layover if you are stuck at the airport. If you got on the non-stop flight, it makes it that much easier, and a bonus if you got on Singapore Air as it's better than United's non-stop but that one is also OK. :)