Suggestion 2 suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
G

gehadoski

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
1 (self test) suggestion is to make forum for quiz so the diver can know if he really in good shape and still remember or he he need to hit the books once again. This forum is divided into many sections like Recreational diving, pro-diving, Tec-Dive, and other specialities.

add a question every day and leave the answers and them the moderators deside which is the best answer.

2 I will make poll in the middle east and will ask who like Red Sea, according to this I woulkd really like to add Red Sea in the Clubs.

Sockpuppet:
Good suggestions... thanks.

Thanks alot for your support, It really means alot to me.

I hope that the moderators or the administrators will agree on this two cause this could help us to know if we think we know or we really know how to dive correctly. Also I like to have conversation and share experience with people dove in the Red Sea before cause I think that it is a very important diving place I would like to make highlight on it not because I am Egyptian but because I like diving so much, I can see alot of well experienced divers in here and dove Red Sea before, please check this out

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=50983

I learned from my experience in diving that we learn from the mistakes of the others. so I think that this questions will be very useful. I mean questions in different fields (Physics, First Aid, U/W skills, ..........etc). I do really like this website and I am trying to give some help here.

gehadoski:
1 (self test) suggestion is to make forum for quiz so the diver can know if he really in good shape and still remember or he he need to hit the books once again. This forum is divided into many sections like Recreational diving, pro-diving, Tec-Dive, and other specialities.

add a question every day and leave the answers and them the moderators deside which is the best answer.

2 I will make poll in the middle east and will ask who like Red Sea, according to this I woulkd really like to add Red Sea in the Clubs.
Umm, wait, hold on a second (searches for decoder ring :wink: ) umm, ah, here it is...let's see if I understood what you were trying to say:
  1. You'd like to add a quiz (or a bunch of quizzes) so that divers can take an online test to see if they are current on dive theory. This would entail a new forum with sub-forums for various dive specialties, to be administered by one or more of the moderators, including daily updates and such.
  2. You'd like to add a Red Sea section to the dive clubs.
Regarding #1: This might be a good idea. I'd suggest expanding on your suggestion and making a more complete proposal. Remember that you're liable to end up running the thing because, frankly, this Moderating stuff eats a pretty big hole in my schedule already and my wife will poison my Wheaties if I don't start easing back on my cyber-diver schedule.

Regarding #2: Get a group of like-minded folks together and make a proposal. See this thread for info on how another club was recently organized.

thanks alot for replying. I didn't know what to do that why I added the poll in the middle east forum asking about if they like Red Sea or not. But I will add another thread asking about making a new club for the Red Sea and we will see the feedback, is this correct or there is something missing.

You can forget about the quiz subject, I was trying to help you out with ideas, nothing more than that. I know that you have alot of work but actually you and your friends (moderators) are making a great job here, I am one of the divers that gained alot from SB and I wanted to help, keep it up and good luck. :thumb:

There is no need to start another poll when one already exists; it may just be that there isn't a lot of interest in that area at this time and more polls won't change that. It would be much more beneficial to recruit more regional divers if you know some perhaps?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom