2 Steel 120 Tanks and 40 Deco Bottle New

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

splitkey01

Contributor
Reaction score
Up for sale is 2 XS Scuba X7 120 Steel Tanks born on 08/11 tanks are new and never used. Asking $325 for each tank and are for local pickup in San Diego.

Also selling Luxfer 40 cu ft deco bottle brand new never used along with new thermo pro 200 bar din yoke valve. Asking $150 and the tank is local pickup also San Diego.

Attachments

• photo-44.jpg
    photo-44.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 154
  • photo-45.jpg
    photo-45.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 129
  • photo-46.jpg
    photo-46.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 130
  • photo-47.jpg
    photo-47.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 141
  • photo-48.jpg
    photo-48.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 130
  • photo-49.jpg
    photo-49.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 138
How much to drop the 40+valve in a box and send it USPS to 96734, if you'd be willing to ship?

I'm getting a bit below $35 for Parcel Post from San Diego to me for a 20lb package with 28"x7"x7" dimensions, which should be overkill for a 40 with a removed valve. If we can ship it for $40 or below, I'll take it at $125 plus shipping. Alternatively, see if your USPS office has their large gameboard flat rate boxes; I tested it last night with a 40 and confirmed one fits in diagonally with the valve off--drops shipping to less than $20.

would you ship steel 120s?or all 3 of them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom