2 new GoPro videos up from Dutch Springs, PA.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSwain

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just uploaded 2 new videos I shot 6-8-11 from Dutch Springs, PA. Both videos were shot in 720p 60fps in a Eye Of Mine Housing.

GoPro Videos from Dutch Springs.

click on "Scooter dive with Tibor" and "Second dive of the day" for some reason if I post the links to the pages with the videos, the music is taken out. Both are uploaded in HD.

"This video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by all copyright holders. The audio has been disabled" is what I get on your second dive of the day video, from Australia so this can vary by country with youtubes content protection rules. I have a couple videos that have content matched and from what I can tell audio is only blocked in germany on those vids so its all dependent on what the content owners want to do in each country. You may want to try and use vimeo, better quality video streams and no issues with music.

The scooter video plays fine, both videos are pretty cool mate. How deep were you in the video?

Are you using the regular curved fixed mount on the scooter or do you have a mount that can move the camera side to side

I am using the sticky mount with 2 extension pieces so I can turn it to each side. It is a part out of the Grab Bag of Mounts.

Grab Bag of mounts.jpg

Thanks for the tip. I have one of them but it doesn't turn correctly.

Nice vids. I dive Dutch and Bainbridge also.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom