@ 2 mins & 3secs past 1pm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
the time and date will be 01:02:03
4/05/06= 123456 this has NEVER and WILL never happen again for all eternity:) mind boggling huh?

Well that depends how you write the date! :D You are using MM/DD/YY - I normally use DD/MM/YY so this event will happen next month!

yeah, I've gotten like five of these emails forwarded to me already. Like Kim says, most of the world uses the more logical dating system, so this once in a lifetime event will occur next year, too.:wink:

Kim:
Well that depends how you write the date! You are using MM/DD/YY - I normally use DD/MM/YY so this event will happen next month!

you guys are such party poopers:wink: anyway thats how we write our dates in the pi

Archman:
yeah, I've gotten like five of these emails forwarded to me already. Like Kim says, most of the world uses the more logical dating system, so this once in a lifetime event will occur next year, too

fine fine, will happen twice in a lifetime

You can have TWO parties! Party-pooping, indeed...

archman:
You can have TWO parties! Party-pooping, indeed...

thats another way of looking at it, i like it i like it:monkeydan

What about 4/05/3006? would that not be written as 4/05/06. And was it not the same on 4/05/1006? what about 4006, 5006, huh Charlie Brown! What about that! What if someone is immortal like Colin McCloud of the clan McCloud. It would happen in his lifetime over and over.

I'm going to stick around for Feb 2, 2222 and party hard at both 2:22 am, 2:22 pm and finally at 22:22 military. Now that will be one heck of a day not seen for another 1,111 years.

Making my reservations now.:D

OE2X:
I'm going to stick around for Feb 2, 2222 and party hard at both 2:22 am, 2:22 pm and finally at 22:22 military. Now that will be one heck of a day not seen for another 1,111 years.

Making my reservations now.:D
This is beginning to sound like the MOF thread! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom