2-Luxfer AL80, 02 clean, with Thermo Pro valves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwl4476

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm selling two Luxfer AL80 tanks.

The tanks are uncoated brushed aluminum with some superficial scratches, but in excellent shape. The tanks are 02 clean from the factory and have Thermo Pro DIN/yoke valves that are also factory 02 clean/compatible. The original hydro date on both is 09/06 and the VIP is 05/09. The tanks are very close in serial number (P748981 and P748989) if the buyer is interested in building a set of doubles. Bought and used as a pair for CCR bailout, so the fill/empty cycle is very long. I'd be surprised if they've been emptied/filled 5 times, and then only to change the mix. Only used in fresh water in the Great Lakes and the Florida caves/springs. As best I remember, they have only been filled by Amigo's in Ft. White FL.

I can ship them at buyer expense, but if they are picked up in the Kansas City area they will have full fills. One has EAN 31. The other has trimix 16/70.

$120 each or make an offer.

I also have 2 sets of Diverite stage straps which I am willing to sell along with the tanks, if the buyer is interested.

Paul

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    339 KB · Views: 96
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 92
Another PM sent.