Sold! 2 Inon S2000 strobes

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Audsred

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
2 Inon S2000 strobes for sale. These were my backup strobes so I only used them a handful of times. No floods or leaks. They come with diffusers and accessories shown.

Sale price is $250 each or both for $450. Buyer pays shipping and insurance. I accept PayPal. No international buyers or shipping. I will be happy to answer any questions.

Audrey

Inon S2000.jpg
Inon S2000 front.jpg
Inon S2000 back.jpg
Inon S2000 inside.jpg
Inon S2000 misc.jpg

2 Inon S2000 strobes for sale. These were my backup strobes so I only used them a handful of times. No floods or leaks. They come with diffusers and accessories shown.

Sale price is $250 each or both for $450. Buyer pays shipping and insurance. I accept PayPal. No international buyers or shipping. I will be happy to answer any questions.

Audrey

View attachment 792773View attachment 792774View attachment 792775View attachment 792776View attachment 792777
Hello,

I would be interested in purchasing both strobes.

Hello,

I would be interested in purchasing both strobes.
send me your shipping address and then i can determine shipping & insurance. Once i have that i can send you an invoice via paypal :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom