Closed 2 Faber HP100s o2 cleaned and great condition

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brysonjk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
$450 - Location is Pasadena, MD 21122

Faber HP 100 cylinders. Used, but in very great shape. There are some marks on the white, but no cuts, gashes or anything of concern. These were o2 cleaned and have only been filled with oxygen compatible air (OCA), and o2 during blending.

Manufactured in 2009. Rehydro'd in 2014, and 2019. I included some pictures of the inside of each cylinder. This picture was taken today as part of a VIP.

If you prefer opposing valves for side mount, I can swap out one of the valves. If you plan to band these for doubles, I can put pro valves on them. I do not have an isolation bar. Just let me know your intention and I can try to accommodate.

I may be heading from Maryland to Florida next month if you want to meet off or i95.

Attachments

• IMG_4312.jpg
    IMG_4312.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_4313.jpg
    IMG_4313.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_4314.jpg
    IMG_4314.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_4315.jpg
    IMG_4315.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_4309.JPG
    IMG_4309.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_4311.JPG
    IMG_4311.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 123
Is that $450 for the pair? If so I'll take them. I'm down in Lynchburg, Va and would be willing to meet off of I-95 and if that doesn't work I can always drive up.

Yes. For the pair. VIP’d yesterday and filled if you want. Currently they have 400 psi of OCA in them in case someone wanted a different valve configuration.

Hello. How'd you make out? Did you sell them?
Herschel.

Back
Top Bottom