2 Brand New MCE Dive lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tactical_hid

Registered
Reaction score
Two NEW MCE dive lights for sale.

$75 shipped via Priority Mail to the US. No batteries or charger included. Uses 2x18650 cells or 4x CR123A's.

Specifications:

-Cree MCE Emitter LED
-3 modes (100%, 50%, 20%)
-Magnetic Switch
-100M Waterproof
-700 lumens
-Aluminum OP reflector
-Batteries: CR123A x4, 4x RCR134A or 2x18650
-Finish = HAIII (Hard Anodized III)
-T6 Aircraft Aluminum Alloy
-Length 22cm

mcehead.jpg

mcedoubleoring.jpg

creemcelogo.jpg

PM me, and I'll give you my paypal email or send you an invoice!

Thanks!

I got mine today! I have began my review thread HERE:

I suggest, that you request and get listed in the manufacturer listings, which should gain you some attention if you are the manufacturer / seller.

I suggest, that you request and get listed in the manufacturer listings, which should gain you some attention if you are the manufacturer / seller.

Thanks for the suggestion. At this time, I'm just kind of "testing the waters" so to speak. I only have a couple of these dive lights avilable, but depending on demand I might order more.

This is the only dive light that I currently sell, but I may offer more in the future.

Interesting light... I'd me more interested if you have options for regular batteries, like AA or AAA.

While I appreciate the power density, I'm not a fan of the cost or availability of cr123a's, let alone the more exotic options.

And if you have the option, detents for the mode switch are a must.

Interesting light... I'd me more interested if you have options for regular batteries, like AA or AAA.

While I appreciate the power density, I'm not a fan of the cost or availability of cr123a's, let alone the more exotic options.

And if you have the option, detents for the mode switch are a must.

Thats why you run Li-on rechargable 18650 cells. You can find them online for $5 per cell, and a charger for about $5. And have a nice little setup! :D

Power density of Li-ons is about twice of a Ni-mh cell.

I do have one of these left! PM me if your interested!

Thats why you run Li-on rechargable 18650 cells. You can find them online for $5 per cell, and a charger for about $5. And have a nice little setup! :D

Power density of Li-ons is about twice of a Ni-mh cell.

I do have one of these left! PM me if your interested!

Where do you find them at that price? The best i have seen is about $7 per battery and $15 for a charger

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom