【New Product】XTAR D30 6000 Dive Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

XTAR

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
So glad to share xtar D30 6000 dive light has been released! :cheers:

Check more online: XTAR D30 6000 Diving Flashlight_ShenZhen XTAR Electronics Co., Ltd_Shenzhen XTAR Electronics Co., Ltd. - XTAR originated in 2006, is an electronic technology company integrating research and dev

Key features:
• 6000lm consistent output for almost the entire 48 mins runtime
• 140° wide angle for HD capture
• Adaptable camera attachment
• Imported CREE XHP50.2 J2 LEDs
• CRI>90 and even illumination restore natural color
• Lock function to prevent accidental power on
• User-friendly LED power indicator
• Protection against reverse polarity
• Advanced Al6063, Class III hard anodized finish
• Underwater 100m depth rating

This dive light has extra-wide beam, designed to illuminate and capture a broader perspective for underwater photo/video. What do you think of this dive light? :wink:

XTAR D30 6000.jpg

This light looks really good “on paper”. I am sure it performs well In the water. I have several XTAR products and they are all of high quality.

There is a competitor light available with almost identical specs for 1/2 the price.

I have a couple XTAR lights (D36, D26). I have very high opinions of the form factor of the D36 (smallish, 4x18650 power), but I’ve found that it doesn’t work all that well as a video light.

If this puts out better video power than the D36 in the same format (and without LEDs burning out), I would definitely recommend it.

This light looks really good “on paper”. I am sure it performs well In the water. I have several XTAR products and they are all of high quality.

There is a competitor light available with almost identical specs for 1/2 the price.
Thanks for your supports on xtar products! If it's available, could you kindly share the similar competitor lights' names you know? Thanks! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom