2 Aussies set up NC Meg Teeth Fossil Diving Adventure!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

richardcasley

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
G'day,

Just thought you should know that a me and my dive buddy are going to invadeNorth Carolina this August to take all your prized 7 inch meg teeth from theoffshore reefs 50 miles out of NC. I suggest either try and beat us to them orjoin in on the adventure, in fact here's your invite! Hope to hear from yousoon!..

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7356029/Megalodon.pdf

- Rich.

G'day,

Just thought you should know that a me and my dive buddy are going to invadeNorth Carolina this August to take all your prized 7 inch meg teeth from theoffshore reefs 50 miles out of NC. I suggest either try and beat us to them orjoin in on the adventure, in fact here's your invite! Hope to hear from yousoon!..

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7356029/Megalodon.pdf

- Rich.

I may hop on later if there is room. The ledge is more like 100 ft where I dove it on the AS1 as opposed to 120. We had glassy flat seas and 80 ft of viz. I did not get any 7 inchers but I did get some nice teeth. Hope you do as well.

50 miles out and you will be diving "The Bounty" boys. We are doing a tooth dive out of Wilmington the week before and my Aussie gal says you blokes can cancel your flight because this Sheila is taking them all.:wink::D

Actually she said she would leave some small ones for you, she would hate to have a fellow countryman not take something back home with them from NC.

Checked my dive schedule. I am on the boat for the 25th. See you on the boat.

Thanks for the replies, Steve it will be good to dive with you, any comments on types of wreck reels, length of cord, how best prevent tangles etc?

Rich.

Back
Top Bottom