For Sale 2.5# Wedge and 5# Lace-Through Weights, shipping possible

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello scubaboard! I don't normally post here but hope i'm doing this correctly (apologies in advance). i make tons of fishing weights (sold elsewhere) and recently started making these dive weights. a friend suggested i post with you, so here they are:

full.jpg

2.5lb Wedge Weights $8ea

full.jpg

5lb Lace-Through Weights $15ea

The 2.5lb wedge weights have a tapered and low-profile shape with a subtle curve against the body, providing a very limited snag factor in kelp/clutter. I recommend rubber belts to prevent wedge movement, but the traditional lace-through 5lb weights are simple and fine for all sorts of belts.

I do flat-rate shipping everywhere in the ConUS, and can ship up to 65lb for $15, or 3 of the 5lb / 8 of the 2.5lb for $7.50. please send a message and i'll give you my paypal or venmo info; all weights are made to order and normally ship within 8-10 days.

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom