1st Pics, sort of.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mjh

Contributor
Reaction score
Had set up in Coz but 1st day flooded bulkhead so no strobes for trip. Laptop that has trip pics on it now has a virus that causes to lock-up everytime you open the photos. So here is round two. 15mins from my house the Edmonds Underwater State Park. Water temp 54 degrees, viz about 20ft, depth 30-45ft, camera Nikon D100 in Aquatica housing w/2xS&S90DX strobes. Shot JPEG fine using Paint Shop Pro 8 to touch up.

wow... very nice...

the first pic, what are those things? anemones? they look like little cauliflowers

and the fish, is it some sort of toad fish? or a barbfish? looks sort of like our
scorpion fish, but without all the "growth" sticking to its face.

nice pics!

what's that last big fish?

also, you know you can upload several thumbs in one post, right? :wink:

Yes those are anemones, the cold water supports alot of life. The first fish is a Cabzon (SP?) They get about big as a basketball. On this dive one hit me in the back of the head, twice. They are very protective of their areas. The other is a Ling Cod and that is a small one, about 4ft.

mjh....you can upload up to 5 photos at a time in a single post.

Sorry to hear about your camera woes...been there myself! Good pics!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom