1st day of class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gypsykim

Registered
Reaction score
Yahoooooo! Having a blast in the first day of class. I'd forgotten how much fun this is!!

My hubby and I spent 3 hours in class yesterday and 3 hours in the pool. We're loving it. Today is the second day of class and pool time. THen next week we go to the open water.

Can't wait to get wet again.

Gypsykim :dance:

Welcome, and I'm glad to hear you're having a blast! Trust me, this is only the beginning.....:) :eek:ut: :)

Tom

Glad to hear you are having so much fun....its gets even more fun as soon as you finish having to perform tricks (as one of my former students stated) and get to play with all the fish and see the beauty of the ocean.

Have fun!

Gypsykim once bubbled...
Yahoooooo! Having a blast in the first day of class. I'd forgotten how much fun this is!!

Hey, glad to see you're pumped up! I'm a newbie too. Just finished first pool session about 1.5 hours ago. I'm a little water logged (sucked a little water on the free flow test, but made it through) after 3 hours in the pool. Back tomorrow for test and 2nd pool session. Good luck on your open water dives!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom