1st Annual Scubaboard Family Reunion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

speargirl:
Directions to Kawama's:

I need to know everyones name and where they are staying so that the guard has the list and will let you in. If I don't have your name it won't be on the list and you can't get in so please let me know ASAP.
Me, me, me... just tell me where I can lay my head and I'm good to go. I've also booked my dives with CR for Sat and Sunday morning so I should be good to go. We pay for the lunch and dinner when we get there, right? And bring with us whatever else I assume.

stu_in_fl:
anyone else diving wrecks with Blue Water on the Sunday morning ?
I was considering it...do you have any more information about the dives, Stu?

stu_in_fl:
anyone esle diving wrecks with Blue Water on the Sunday morning ?
Our plan is to make our way casually back up to WPB on Sunday. After the weekend, it's just two weeks to the Bonaire trip... :wink:

DebbyDiver:
I was considering it...do you have any more information about the dives, Stu?

when i phoned last week i think i was the first one on the boat, so can go anywhere - i think itz slated for 2 wrecks unless anyone really wants wreck/reef

unless they've had more people signed up with specific preferences, if doing 2 wrecks, open for any Bibb/Duane; Speigel/Duane - I dont' really fancy a double Speigel as Conch are doing Speigel the day before ( but if it happens its not the end of the world)

600lTech - you can still causally dive after morning dives:D

I may have to cancel I should know by tomorrow.

Mike

Li'l38:
This should be fun... count me in!!!
I guess I should've said pencil me in.
I hate to miss this but I can't get away right now.
I haven't read the whole thread..... been kinda busy lately.
All I really wanna know is....
Are ya gonna do T-shirts?
Can I still get one?????

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom