1919 Train Wreck in N. Idaho - Found it!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is your current instructor Steve's brother?

Rick,
It's awesome to know that someone based in Eastern WA gets to do some UW exploration and discovery... close to home! :D

-Ben M. (surrounded by sand and sagebrush)

Rick Inman:
Thanks!

It wasn't all roses, though. My instructor gave me a new name after today's dive: Captain Silt.
Nice work on the train- and you got your captain's license too!

Rick Inman:
Just one other dive with Joe and his buddy from AA Dive. Didn't find it 'cause the dive was called at 80' and we never found the line. Went back today with another buddy and some additional info from Joe and found it!

Man.. That's really exciting! Congratulations!

Very cool Rick! Congratulations! I just met a California couple lin their 30's, this past weekend at Keystone who told me about this train. Did they dive with you by any chance? They were visiting parents in Sand Point. (Sorry I didn't remember their names.) Your tag line made me ask...

I'm an ex Model Railroader and train buff, so this will go on my list for potential future dives!

Thanks, all (even you, Easy eyebrow).
jim T.:
Very cool Rick! Congratulations! I just met a California couple lin their 30's, this past weekend at Keystone who told me about this train. Did they dive with you by any chance? They were visiting parents in Sand Point. (Sorry I didn't remember their names.) Your tag line made me ask...

I'm an ex Model Railroader and train buff, so this will go on my list for potential future dives!
Nope, didn't see 'em.

Cool story. You should write a book or at least a chapter or two for a compilation of dive stories.

Hi I'm a Naui dive instructor I'm moving up to Sandpoint in October and would like some information on the diving up there. Can anyone tell me about the diving? What are the depths of the water, the temperature, the sites, and most importantly the best dive clubs and/or shops. I like to do some diving when I get up there and would like to see some sites. Please tell me you have some wrecks up there... looking forward to hearing back from you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom