19.5 foot Glasply Care Taker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2Dive4fun

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Adopt a Boat.

I need to find a diver who is willing to take care of a dive boat but can't put the BIG $$$ into owning a new boat. Here's the deal. I own three boats and not enough time to use them all or sell them. I rent space in the Des Moines area for my boats and my landlord wants to raise my rent. $55 / month per boat.

I'm willing to provide a boat to someone, who is responsible, has enough time or money to care for and buy insurance on a boat, and has a secure place to store a boat or can pay for rent where it is now. In exchange you will have use of the boat until you decide you want to buy it or help sell it. Experienced boat operators only.

PM me with your interest, questions, and qualifications for my adopt a boat diver request.

I reserve the right to cancel or retract this offer at any time and for any reason, or if I find a buyer for the boat

aka: Scuba Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom