17 cu. ft. Pony Setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KGNickl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
  • (1) Catalina 17 cu. ft. tank
  • Sling setup in the picture
  • REMORA quick release tank mount system - Never been in the water
  • Button SPG
  • 36" Miflex hose - Never been in the water
  • Zeagle Envoy Razor 1st Stage (screws into the tank) - Never been in the water. Comes w/ the fill adaptor (hooks into standard fill whip).
  • HOG 2nd stage - Never been in the water
Asking $350 shipped to your door or less if your local. Feel free to make an offer.

I have over $400 in this setup. I used to have another setup last year, over the winter I upgraded everything except sling, tank, and button spg. Everything else is brand new. This is not your left over 2nd use parts pony setup, its brand new shiny high end setup. Tanks original hydro is 05/07. The picture is from last year and the valve is not includes nor the plug. Also, the tank is really a 17 cu. ft tank, its not a standard tank listed on the catalina website. I was told its a small batch production tank mostly used in rebreathers, but makes a great small pony bottle setup.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 809
So the tank valve is not included?

With the Zeagle Envoy you won't need the valve. First stage screws into the tank in place of the valve. All the more reason to show the tank as it appears for sale.

With the Zeagle Envoy you won't need the valve. First stage screws into the tank in place of the valve. All the more reason to show the tank as it appears for sale.

I was definitely not aware of that. Thanks.

The picture is from last year and the valve is not includes nor the plug.

To the OP.......So what does this mean then? And if the tank valve has been off, how long has it been off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom