Closed $160 Scubapro Knighthawk XXL with air 2

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This should be perfect for your height but at 320 it may not reach around with the Velcro cummerbund, the best bet is asking Tony to tell you what it’s max circumference is with at least 1.5” overlap.
I wear a 44 waist pants I will have to ask the op TY

@TonySoprano I am not sure how the 2 bcs compare size wise. It seems like you might be better off with a back plate and wing.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Dive shop showed me the exotec but at 1199 its pricey. Looking for something more...reasonable to start

@TonySoprano I am not sure how the 2 bcs compare size wise. It seems like you might be better off with a back plate and wing.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Dive shop showed me the exotec but that is pricey, this is more reasonable

Dive shop showed me the exotec but that is pricey, this is more reasonable
While this b/c is a fantastic deal there are some big advantages to a backplate set up, it’s modular and you get to decide where and how it fits, one of the disadvantages is you get to decide where and how it fits :wink:

the big plus for a factory b/c is you don’t really have to know anything, most are very usable as they come and all you need do is let out or tighten them for final fit, once you have on that works in your range.

the big advance to the backplate is it will always fit, you may lose weight, and you just adjust and cut off excess webbing. You may gain weight and if the webbing is to short you simply replace it for about $20.

I did see those and wondered about them. I will research more ty

There are
I did see those and wondered about them. I will research more ty
a lot of backplate options, I think one of the best places to start (from looking at their website) is Sub Gravity.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom