Closed $160 Scubapro Knighthawk XXL with air 2

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thbcthomas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
XXL Scubapro Knighthawk in very good condition that includes an air 2 (it does include the air 2 inflator). I believe it is a 5th generation, but not 100% sure. I am asking $275 shipped to the US.

Attachments

• 20230326_213457.jpg
    20230326_213457.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 20230326_213406.jpg
    20230326_213406.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 67
Wow.....

No dog in this hunt but just seems to me like this BC with the Air 2 is an awesome deal for $160 shipped. I personally think that there is a collective SB biased towards a BP/W being the only viable option...... and that folks are buying into it. This biased has really undermined the true value and benefit of a quality back mount BC with pockets, D-rings, storage, padding, comfort and utility for a typical recreational diver.

A heavy backplate with no ditchable weight option just does not make sense to me. But then I'm old and so what do I know. Just my opinion.

I am new to diving and going for my cert and have been watching this but I am on the fence. Seems like a good deal but I am a bigger guy 5'11 and 320 and wondering if it will fit me. In class I am squeezing in an I3 XXL so I am thinking maybe. Any thoughts?

This is a killer deal for a very well made b/c, I was happy with one for many years.

I am new to diving and going for my cert and have been watching this but I am on the fence. Seems like a good deal but I am a bigger guy 5'11 and 320 and wondering if it will fit me. In class I am squeezing in an I3 XXL so I am thinking maybe. Any thoughts?
This should be perfect for your height but at 320 it may not reach around with the Velcro cummerbund, the best bet is asking Tony to tell you what it’s max circumference is with at least 1.5” overlap.

@TonySoprano I am not sure how the 2 bcs compare size wise. It seems like you might be better off with a back plate and wing.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom