15 more sleeps til curacao!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Swim_mom

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
we can't wait!
Going with my husband, and newly qualified 16 year old son.
anyone else going to be there april 1 - 8?

I am hoping to get down there next winter, possibly November, make sure you give some feedback on how it went

Shoot going to miss you by 4 days...Why don't you stay longer lol

Dr. Dog, i will definitely post a review.
curious, you are indeed lucky. we are about 10 years from retirement, so some day we hope to live somewhere other than the Toronto area. having said that, the temperature here is going to be in the low 70's this week. In March! So I can't really complain - we have not had a winter at all.

We'll be there from April 4th through the 7th on our way to Bonaire.
We're diving with Niels at dive charter Curaçao to Oostpunt on the 5th and Klein curaçao on the 6th.
Check with him if there is room on his boat for those trips. They are supposed to be great.
We did Westpunt last year and wanted to do something different, since we'll be shore diving in Bonaire the following week.
He launches his boat from Caracas bay for these trips.
Safe travels,
Kees

we leave for curacao in a wee...staying 9 days...our 6th trip to our favorite island!

Kees have fun! The Eastpoint dives and Neils are great. Check out the video Turtle & Ray made with them last week. When I asked Neils about the dive, said "Yeah it was a great dive. There were 20 dolphins, one broke from the pod and swam around the divers even through the legs of the photographer. And.... I was on the boat." Poor guy.
Dolphins Eastpoint, Curacao on Vimeo

Back
Top Bottom