15 April 2011 - RED SHIRT DIVE!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jridg

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Holy cow! The next Redshirt dive is coming SOON! - Only 8 slots available! Details below and link here: Roddenberry Dive Team | Events

Friday, April 15, 2011; TBD
Red Shirt Dive
San Diego Bay
2-Tank Night Dive on the Yukon
RED SHIRT DIVE
A 2 Tank Dive On the Yukon
presented by
Roddenberry Dive Team and Power Scuba

WHERE: San Diego Bay
DATE: April 15th, 2011
TIME: TBD
CHARTER BOAT: Lois Ann

Beam down to 100 feet and into the blackness of inner-space. On this away mission, everyone's a "Red Shirt"!

Boldly join the Roddenberry Dive Team as we embark on the Lois Ann Dive Boat for 2 exhilarating dives. Both will be on the Canadian Destroyer “Yukon".

TRIP REQUIREMENTS:
• All diving participants must be certified through a recognize Scuba Diving Agency.
• All those attending must Download, Fill-Out and Send in a RDT Liability Release Wavier prior to arriving at boat.

TICKET PRICES: $55.00
Only 8 spots available so reserve yours today!

I'm actually in shock! NO ONE has signed up to be the blogapher for this trip! - I mean really - FREE two tank dive with the RDT - Night dives on the Yukon! - 15 April! - What's not to love!? I really don't get it.

Hrm.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom