13 things that confuse the smartest people on Earth.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
Actually, I did read it that way but dropped it because I know GM's posting style and he wouldn't intend it that way. In general when the "you and yours" term is used and its not between friends referring to family, its regarded to mean you and others like you in a derogatory fashion.
As in, Merry Christmas To You And Yours?

CBulla:
yup.. which is different than "why dont you and yours get a real job and off welfare.."
I can't say I've ever heard that one....

ya live in another part of the country than I do my friend. For a lot of things that I heard growing up, Politically Correct only started happening about the time I was a sophomore in High School and even then, when not around crowds, you wouldn't even believe what I hear people talk about or say.

CBulla:
ya live in another part of the country than I do my friend. For a lot of things that I heard growing up, Politically Correct only started happening about the time I was a sophomore in High School and even then, when not around crowds, you wouldn't even believe what I hear people talk about or say.
I grew up in New Orleans... you probably wouldn't believe what *I* heard people say.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom