12 free days in honeymoon. Raja resort?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks! Don't know how I missed this in our original search. Can you speak to its location vs Papua Paradise?

RADL is on Mansuar Island in front of Papua Paradise (PP). If you bring a binocular, you can actually see RADL from PP water-front bungalow.

RADL has AC, a big + for wimpy guy like me. I can’t sleep without AC. That’s why I never bother going to PP. Diving wise would be the same. After all they are in RA, the best dive sites in my little diving world (which includes GBR, Galápagos, Mexico, Indonesia, Caribbean, Red Sea, UAE, Zanzibar). I’ll be in Palau, Cocos, Socorro & Maldives in next few months. I’ll see how they stack up against RA.

If you can meet their schedule of planes only on M and F from Denpasar, Wakatobi makes getting there fairly painless. Look at TripAdvisor reviews about the lodging, etc. Corals are great, lots of fish but not the big ones.

We decided to go ahead with PP. We've had our hearts set on RA for too long to switch to Wakatobi now. The bummer is Papua Explorers, one of our original first choices that were booked up, just wrote saying they have a cancellation and we've already paid our deposit. Oh well!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom