11 years of turtle watching and I still see new things!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3_males-1_female_to_send.jpg

Then the crazier bit. 2 other males took off from the bottom and raced in to the couple doing summersaults. The smashed at the pair trying to knock the male off her back. A few more summersaults later, he was eventually smacked off and the female took off for the surface with her back legs shut. The 3 males just settled down and acted like nothing happened.

How rotten. If we can't "get it" you're not going to either? :wink:

what? no footage?...:rofl:

Hi Lisa, well it took 7 months or so but I finally got it! Here's a clip of some "turtle-off-gassing" in action! Warning....she leaves a present too!! I didn't even notice what happened until I watched the video after the dive!! Too funny!

Watch only if you dare!!

yeah but I got that one beat. it is not my intention to offend anyone but this is a true story.for anyone that dont believe it well ask Kirsten she was was there to see it as well. we had just pulled up for the second dive site of the morning and we could see a large pod of dolphins heading our way. it was one of the few times i was the first into the water Kirs was right behind me i dipped my face below the surface to check check them out cause it was a fairly large pod.what I saw blew me away. all the dolphins were partnered up and yes they were making woopie.here is where it gets insane. the first couple cruised by and the male looked over at me direct eye contact while never missing a beat. and i would swear in court that his expression was as if to say "yea bro check me out, this how you handle business." i popped my head up and yelled hey they um are doing unmentionables!!! kirs says oh stop it no they not . i told her to look for her self she did and popped her head back up and started laughing oh my god they are!! i stuck my face back in the water just in time to confirm that dolphins do engage in um how shall i put it um...lets just say there was some very stimulating foreplay.
true story.:rofl3:

btw killer pics

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom