11/6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
May have Sunday off for a dive or two,,,,just thinking of a place to go if it works out??

As you probably now, we're doing AOW now that day.

Jarrett:
As you probably now, we're doing AOW now that day.

That is great,,,,getting in a few more advanced dives and skills!!
PS-- looks like I will be DMing your class....this will be fun.

texdiveguy:
May have Sunday off for a dive or two,,,,just thinking of a place to go if it works out??

Am taking the wife to Athens on Sunday so that she can snorkel and be able to see some stuff and get more accustomed to the water. Gonna bring my dive gear and am hopeing to find somone to dive with while I am there for a while. If you are interested let me know this eveining and I can leave you me cell number....

TGamel:
Am taking the wife to Athens on Sunday so that she can snorkel and be able to see some stuff and get more accustomed to the water. Gonna bring my dive gear and am hopeing to find somone to dive with while I am there for a while. If you are interested let me know this eveining and I can leave you me cell number....

Just saw the water temp...BRRRR, wife won't be snorkling, but I will be checking out the park will have me gear with me....

Alan, thanks a bunch for DMing us. We were both really glad to have you there. Hope we can dive together in the future sometime.

Jarrett:
Alan, thanks a bunch for DMing us. We were both really glad to have you there. Hope we can dive together in the future sometime.

My pleasure for sure....you both are doing very well and mastering skills that will continue your diving careers.....looking forward to some other dives with you both anytime! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom