11/13 Afternoon/Night Dive on the Dina Dee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It HAS to get better sooner later, right?

Hopefully SOONER rather than later...

DEEPLOU:
This weather SUCKS! I am starting to show signs of withdrawal.

Well, got wet this morning at Dutch just to appease my burning desire to be in the ocean, buddied with some other poor soul who was in misery about being blown out. Didn't really help, The whole way home I thought about Lobsters and Chicken wings on the Dina Dee grill.

diveh3:
Well, got wet this morning at Dutch just to appease my burning desire to be in the ocean, buddied with some other poor soul who was in misery about being blown out. Didn't really help, The whole way home I thought about Lobsters and Chicken wings on the Dina Dee grill.

got wet this morning at Dutch just to appease my burning desire to be in the ocean,

Dutch is a far cry from the ocean. Did it back in May and again end of Oct. That's enough fresh water for this year.
Like you said, .... Lobsters.... nice fresh lobsters havn't had any since Sept.

Well Mother Nature appears to be cooperating this weekend!

Forecast is 2-4' seas on Saturday (11/20), so I'm going to bite the bullet (no diving for me) and take the Dina Dee out.

We are going to leave the dock at 8am and are planning for 130' max (maybe out to the Stolt area).

I even have a lil spot that's usually good for scallops, if you are in the mood for them...

PM me and let me know if you are interested and I will put you in touch with Duane Smith who is keeping track of how many people we have.

Hope to see you on Saturday!

Back
Top Bottom