100% Watertight - Handsfreelights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JD Johnson

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Unique HANDS FREE LIGHT attaches to the back of your hand. Totally 100% water proof & guaranteed not flood. Used widely for Scuba Diving, Great for Night Dives. Perfect for anyone who needs a light and the use of their hands. The MP-1 HANDS FREE WATERPROOF LIGHT was designed by an Engineer & Master Diver to illuminate flawlessly in the toughest of conditions. GET YOURS TODAY...IN STOCK NOW.
Google handsfreelights -

Interesting - I love the idea but don't particularly like the looks of the actually lights.

There are only a few of things I want to know about a diving light...

Lumen output, Beam Angle, and Battery Life. Price, size, and carry options are generally obvious.

Battery life looks great. I'm betting the rest, not so much. Impossible to say as after reviewing five pages of Web Advertising, it seems to lack the two things I find most important in a dive light...

Seems like a cool light for handsfree use, but worthless without knowing the power for the price.

For $75+/- it looks like the ELED SL-4 kicks it's tail rather completely.

Some facts about the Handsfreelights:
We have updated the lights 4 months ago and continue to update the LED as technology allows. We are getting 48 Lumens out of 3 - 10mm LEDs (upgraded from 10 - 5mm LEDs) powered by a 400mAh Li-Ion battery. The battery lasts for 6 1/2" hours on a single charge. Besides the hands free aspects; one of the best features of the light it is physically impossible to flood them, even if you drill holes in the body (as long as you don't hit the battery).

JD Johnson
Inventor

There are only a few of things I want to know about a diving light...

For $75+/- it looks like the ELED SL-4 kicks it's tail rather completely.

The UK Eled SL-4 is a 4 C cell light-- much bigger. So it's not a fair comparison.

The Handsfree light, if it really does not interfere with hand function with a thick glove on, may be useful as a day light to read gauges, signaling, or crevice light.

40 lumens is still a little anemic, as so is the capacity of the battery. Can I ask you what make are the LEDs?

Adam

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom