100 days under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would miss the sunrises too, but sounds like a great adventure for Joe, science and a world record to boot!

Another article talks about NASA testing an “artificial intelligence-based medical evaluation system” with Dituri during his submersion.

This may be the early beginning of an Emergency Medical Holigram! (EMH)

So he made it! My question do we know what kinda deco he did? All I can find is he spent some time outside the habitat before surfacing.

100 square foot living. That would be.. fun :rolleyes:

This is interesting. "We can make you basically grow new blood vessels"

According to Jeffrey Bozanic's presentation at Long Beach Scubashow last week, the habtat is pressurized to 21 feet so no deco is required.

According to Jeffrey Bozanic's presentation at Long Beach Scubashow last week, the habtat is pressurized to 21 feet so no deco is required.
Then why make a big deal about spending time outside of the habitat before coming up?

Looking it up in multi deco for 3h at 25 feet they have a :57sec deco at 10 feet.

Then why make a big deal about spending time outside of the habitat before coming up?
You will have to ask Jeff why he said no deco required. Maybe Dituri just did 1 last trip around the lagoon underwater before surfacing.

You will have to ask Jeff why he said no deco required. Maybe Dituri just did 1 last trip around the lagoon underwater before surfacing.
Is he on this site?

In an interview he mentioned that tables just didn’t quite cover his situation and that unlimited per navy tables wasn’t really accurate.
So technically I figure they call it a safety stop..,

Back
Top Bottom