10 more days in the Beautiful PI`s Paradise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

415Gem

Reaction score
Hello SB`ers ... especially PPD SB`ers. I have 10 more days to get in as much diving as possible. I went to Aquaventure with Jai Gamboa in Oct. 05 and loved it. I am off to Dauin and Apo Island and other sites in Negros Orriental tomorrow for 3 days and back to Manila on the 10th. I want to return to Anilao and do Verde Island and Sombreo Island . Also does anyone know the name of the amazing Macro photo. place ??? Basura ??? Well this is an open invitation to anyone who will be there the weekend of March 11th and 12th . If I could catch a lift down to Anilao to Aquaveture , Balai ??? ( Did I spell that right ? ) or the other dedicated resort for divers in Batangas. I would much appreciate the company. I also want to try and get a day trip or 2 out of Sipalay ??? ( West Mindoro ) town closest to Apo Reef ( Not Island in Negros ) It would be the crown on my divng in the PPD. Only Tubatha left ... but that will have to wait `til next year. Gotta work some time ... I suppose ??? Well hope to get some responses . Spoon , Axua or any of the Pasaway gang hit me up with a PM. Kind regards Kevin:14:

415Gem:
Hello SB`ers ... especially PPD SB`ers. I have 10 more days to get in as much diving as possible. I went to Aquaventure with Jai Gamboa in Oct. 05 and loved it. I am off to Dauin and Apo Island and other sites in Negros Orriental tomorrow for 3 days and back to Manila on the 10th. I want to return to Anilao and do Verde Island and Sombreo Island . Also does anyone know the name of the amazing Macro photo. place ??? Basura ??? Well this is an open invitation to anyone who will be there the weekend of March 11th and 12th . If I could catch a lift down to Anilao to Aquaveture , Balai ??? ( Did I spell that right ? ) or the other dedicated resort for divers in Batangas. I would much appreciate the company. I also want to try and get a day trip or 2 out of Sipalay ??? ( West Mindoro ) town closest to Apo Reef ( Not Island in Negros ) It would be the crown on my divng in the PPD. Only Tubatha left ... but that will have to wait `til next year. Gotta work some time ... I suppose ??? Well hope to get some responses . Spoon , Axua or any of the Pasaway gang hit me up with a PM. Kind regards Kevin:14:

Kev,
For Apo Reef try contacting this operator http://www.pandan.com/apo.php I suggest dialing their number as I sent them an email and they never got back to me. Sipalay is in Negros Occidental. I don't think there is a town in West Mindoro named Sipalay, and the operator above is the only operator that does Apo Reef from Mindoro.

I definitely can't go on March 11 and 12 but I can hook you up with divenet and you can ask them if they can run a trip to basura and sombrero on that weekend.

415Gem:
Kevin, I'll be in Aquav on March 10 to 12. Sorry I can't give you a ride since I already have 2 other divers plus gears with me. Meet up in Aquav would be great though.

Axua:
Kev,
For Apo Reef try contacting this operator http://www.pandan.com/apo.php I suggest dialing their number as I sent them an email and they never got back to me. Sipalay is in Negros Occidental. I don't think there is a town in West Mindoro named Sipalay, and the operator above is the only operator that does Apo Reef from Mindoro.

I definitely can't go on March 11 and 12 but I can hook you up with divenet and you can ask them if they can run a trip to basura and sombrero on that weekend.
I think what kevin is referring to is Sablayan, Occ. Mindoro.

March 11 is Divenet's annual picnic dive (hehe sort of). He can join the pot luck if he wants to. But you're right, clear it with Joy first.

@Matthew - pards, daytrip?

Hey SB`ers. Thanks for the invite to Divenets annaual picnic at Aquaventure March 11th . I think I have a change of plans. I think I am going to make the ardous trip to Sabaylan ( Thanks Caloy ) and go to Pandan island. I did a google search and someone documented the route . Leave Manila 3 am Jam to Batangnas. Ferry to somewhere near PG. Bus to ward San Jose thru Sabaylan. Then banca to Pandan. Long day ... but good things come to those that make the trip. 2 days of 3 dives a day and then back to Manila ... with a very possible night in PG on the way back. I really want to dive Apo Reef. That will leave only Tubatha next year , then I can do it all over again. How fun is that ? Kind regards Kevin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom