10/11 nhl hockey thread!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey so the Bruins scored in Vancouver thanks Sassy :wink:

Great game, and it seems the Hockey Gods were NOT pleased with the Canucks. One does not try and sell the rights to the parade before you win it. Same thing happened to the Steelers one year. Hadn't even made it to the SB and were already planning their victory parade. Well, Patriots went out and gave them an ass whoopin in Pittsburgh.

Helluva game & a great series played by both teams!

Well I started out pulling for Vancouver but after game #1. I said no way can I support these guys.

In all honestly I didn't think game 7 was much of a game - not that I really care for Boston either.

We always got 2012, go nucks!

Wow really Vancouver. What a disgrace and terrible losers some of your fans are. Totally uncalled for and unnecessary. I understand you take hockey seriously but this is a little over the top. Don't ya think? Wonder what the big Cherry has to say about his fellow Canadians?

I seem to recall, the last time a canadian team won the cup, they had huge riots. What the hell is it with rioting in canada????

(I know, they rioted here when the gophers won the NCAA 2 years in a row.)

Seriously though, why the **** do people react that way?? :idk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom