10/11 nhl hockey thread!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boston is out of line!

Olay olayolayolay bye bye Montreal au revoir :blessing: :banana:
puck.jpg

Oh No you don't cause now it gets MUCH WORSE. :D We have broken through the crust. It is all pudding from here!

And No I have no Idea why I used such an idiot anology but I knew at least you would get it.

Why you ask?

Cause you are a sick and twisted man. I think that is why we get along. :D :rofl3:

I am just having too much fun with this. :shakehead:

It was the first round. Remember the Wild knocked them out in the second round. After Vancouver was up 3-1. Canucks Choke I still remember after game 4 people were buying tickets for game 6 and Bertuzzi walked by and yelled, "Don't bother, we aren't coming back here!"

I still remember after game 4 people were buying tickets for game 6 and Bertuzzi walked by and yelled, "Don't bother, we aren't coming back here!"

Yeah, that was 8 years ago but we remember it like it was yesterday. Two major improvements since then: Our current backup goalie is better than our starter back then and the aforementioned Todd Bertuzzi (can sting like a bee, but mostly just floats like a butterfly) doesn't play for us any more.

Ya! What k_im said..

But the curse will live forever.

So last night, I heard this awful noise. Very loud and somehow, a familiar noise. Then I realized, it was the canucks choking! :rofl3:

Reactions: TJF
I'll just leave this here...
tampa-bay-lightning-playoff-tickets.png

iphone-Tampa-Bay-Lightning.jpg

TJ didn't you see all the signs?
04_DontLitterSign.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom