10/11 nhl hockey thread!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep - you know the one that won the stanley cup a couple of years ago.

You do know what the stanley cup is don't you?

:D Sorry I see the arena and I see the game but with less then 1/2 the seats filled it seems like a shinny game. (OMG was that my outside voice) :rofl3:

'Nucks have sold out there seating for close to 6 years running. Just a little personal pride. And one day we will be big enough to sip out of Stanley. :D

It is our year for the cup, we don't have that by****lyn in the BH lineup and that makes me down right giggly, Scuze me while I go dance a little. :D

What a game last night! Habs and Boston....... The race has started!
See you topside! John

The Pens-Isles game was a complete disgrace. Its sad when both teams finish the game with only 6 players left on each team. The NHL needs to seriously take a look at this game and address the direction in which they choose the NHL to continue in. They can either have good quality hockey or a bunch of low life scums running around trying to knock peoples heads off literally.

You know hockey is a contact sport!
See you topside! John

You know hockey is a contact sport!
See you topside! John

Yes I know hockey is a contact sport. I played the game myself for over 10 years. That last nite was not hockey. You dont do what matt martin tried to do to Max Talbot. If you got beef with someone you face them like a man and not like a girl and try to sucker punch someone who can even see you. He could of seriously injured Talbot. No one wants to see a game where there are more fighting minutes than there are playing minutes. Matt Martin is lucky Talbot saw him outta the corner of his eye, because if he would of connected there probably would have been legal charges pressed ala Marty McSorely, Todd Bertuzzi and Matt Martin might of saw the end of his professional hockey career.

Next on the list is Trevor Gilles he must think he is a tough guy for blind-siding a man and the guy is laying on the ice concussed and Gilles being the classy guy he is , is standing in the runway door calling the guy laying on the ice out. Ya that looks really good for the NHL too.

Likewise the NHL has a lot of work to do. No one wants to attend a game like this. It is not good for the league to have a game of fights. One fight is understandable but not 8 or 9 in one night.

Last edited:
(Pens) Goddard 10 games; (Isl)Gillies 9 games and the big winner of the game (Isl) Martin 4 games!
and a nice big team fine!
Looks like upstairs didn't see it the same way as some may propose! (?sp)
Talbot was getting chirpped at, he chose not to stand up to what he had coming to him maybe! (Remember Cameau).
Payback can be a nasty BITCH!
See you topside! John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom