$10,000 Gift Card Giveaway - First 1000 Requests - No Strings Attached!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got mine in the mail over the weekend. Now I just need to decide what I want to purchase! You will be hearing from me soon!

Thanks for the card! And also all the helpful posts on the board!

Got mine in the mail over the weekend. Now I just need to decide what I want to purchase! You will be hearing from me soon!

Thanks for the card! And also all the helpful posts on the board!

We put this promotion in place with just you in mind. I look forward to your order. Thank you.

Phil Ellis

I also got mine in the mail on Saturday. Should be ordering something soon. Thanks Phil

We put this promotion in place with just you in mind. I look forward to your order. Thank you.

Phil Ellis

Well, I knew that, but didn't want to brag and make the other board members jealous! It also why you had those spools custom made with black delrin and the yellow line to match my Bumble Bee theme that I have going on! You guys are the best. I have had my eyes on a set of those for a bit.

http://www.divesports.com/mall/divesports_acc_hivizfingerspoolSPC.asp

Thanks again!

Phil, do you have the 7mm Henderson hyperstretch gloves? I saw the 5 and 3...but no 7..

Thanks!

Phil, do you have the 7mm Henderson hyperstretch gloves? I saw the 5 and 3...but no 7..

Thanks!

Yes, I have them but they are not on the website. They are $42.88. We don't sell a lot of those. Most people think they are far too thick. But there are comfortable. Thank you.

Phil Ellis

I got my card today! Thanks!

Yes, I have them but they are not on the website. They are $42.88. We don't sell a lot of those. Most people think they are far too thick. But there are comfortable. Thank you.

Phil Ellis

Should I just call to order them?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom