1 stage identyfication

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ptqqqq

New
Reaction score
I recently bought 1st stage regulator and cant find what model is it. It looks like apeks ds4 but some spares are different. have any suggestions? Thanks.

Attachments

• 20210120_184739.jpg
    20210120_184739.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 139
Reactions: OTF
It is similar to the HOG D2 but not the same. HOG never used the metal DIN wheel.

That particular 1st stage is similar to those made by Ocean Divers Supply in various configurations and even cases. RG1012YOKE-ICE – OCEAN DIVERS SUPPLY CO.,LTD.

The metal DIN wheel tells me it's also not a HOG.

It can be had in various finishes. Good thing is that they all use the same service kit if it is the one made by ODS.
Did you get a service kit with it? You say some spares are different. How do you know?

I recently bought 1st stage regulator and cant find what model is it. It looks like apeks ds4 but some spares are different. have any suggestions? Thanks.

What do you mean by "some spares are different"? Any picture to show them please?

I am comparing my DS4 with this one:
1. Everything is very similar except the physical size shown on the picture. The one in the picture seemed to be "compressed" ie. shorter.
2. The etched wording of CE etc near the top left is the same. But there are extra near the lower right of the one shown in the picture.

Back
Top Bottom