1 spot left, Aristakat, The Boneyard @ Venice, Thursday 8/7/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As everyone else has said, it's not the number of teeth, but the company!
Precisely! Who finds the teeth doesn't really matter as long as it's me. :D

BTW, did I mention that I found the BIGGEST meg for the day??? :D

So Doc, let me get this straight you found some teeth today?

Sorry, I couldnt be there Today sometimes work has to come first.....Who am I kidding Work Sucks, I sure wish I would have called in .... :shakehead:

So Doc, let me get this straight you found some teeth today?
Oh, I am just pushing the brick a bit with Jimmy! :D
Sorry, I couldnt be there Today sometimes work has to come first.....Who am I kidding Work Sucks, I sure wish I would have called in .... :shakehead:
Uh, this IS work for me! :D Next time tell them you have anal glaucoma: You just can't see your butt coming into work today! :eyebrow:

Oh, I am just pushing the brick a bit with Jimmy! :D Uh, this IS work for me! :D
That's definitely easy to do today... I didn't get anything I couldn't get from a beach dive today (Other than a great dolphin sighting!)

Jamie asked me to post the golden and the dark megs I found. It seems he liked those better than the 5" you found :wink:

They reminded me of a couple I have : Pics below

Attachments

• golden Tooth.jpg
    golden Tooth.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 55
It was great meeting everybody. Sorry I wussed out on the second dive, due to the jellyfish sting. Overall, it was a very enjoyable day out on the water. Highlight of the day was seeing "Beggar".

Thank you Jamie, for running a great charter. I couldn't ask for a more diver friendly Captain.

It was great meeting everybody. Sorry I wussed out on the second dive, due to the jellyfish sting.
I see it earned you a new title! :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom