1,000,000 post

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Ok, what I want to know is.....can you tell who will post the 1,000,000 post on Scuba Board and do they get anything for it...like a ball cap or maybe even a trip to Figi to relive Uncle P's legacy!!

:)

I would imagine that it will be one of the people here who are the most full of crap !

jepuskar:
...do they get anything for it?
Yes. Carpal-tunnel.

Well, the actual truth is that we are currently at 1,009,521 posts but tens of thousands have been removed over the years. As for the actual 1,000,000th post, I'm not planning a prize for the person who makes it themselves (too much incentive to post junk) but I am fishing around to see if we can't do a 1,000,000 posts contest shortly there after! I'd put up a game to guess the day we hit but I'm pretty sure I already know the answer. :wink:

Sorry jepuskar
This is a good idea but I am here to have fun, to learn more about diving and to increase my experience and knowledge in the field of scuba diving. But I think that this may lead some people to just post. Whether this information is needed or not. I hope you understand what I mean.

yeah, wait till you see how popular greeting new members becomes if you ever start that competition

Back
Top Bottom