09/10 NHL hockey thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think getting rid of gretzky was the best thing that happened to the team. He may have been a good player but he's not a good coach.

And the Caps, too dependant on Ovechkin?

Nah, every time he was suspended they went on big winning streaks. They're just flat or something now.

I read an article about all the bonehead moves he made there as a coach. I was surprised he lasted as long as he did after I read all of that stuff.

Just came across this thread today and had to join in (without reading the previous 27 pages of posts).

Any Canucks fans out there? Another series with the Blackhawks! Should be good.

Good things have happened in Vancouver for hockey this year. Will they continue?

I say yes!

Go Canucks Go

Just came across this thread today and had to join in (without reading the previous 27 pages of posts).

Good things have happened in Vancouver for hockey this year. Will they continue?

I say yes!

Go Canucks Go

Are you SassyAlice in disguise??

If not, OH NO ANOTHER ONE!!!! :D

Well, the Coyotes fell to the wings last night. It was the best season they've had since they've been here. Looks like they're staying in the valley for another year. WooHoo!!!

I think the Canucks / Hawks series should be good. I'm thinking the Hawks will take the series.

Flyers are goining up against the Bruins. We owe them an ass kicking after the winter classic

I say yes!

Go Canucks Go

Sorry BuckBuck i say NO
Go Hawks Go:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom